The government has made obligatory for all International travellers arriving into the UK to self-isolate for 10 days (click here for more details) unless they meet the exemption requirement from the government list (click here for more details). If quarantine rules are not met by the traveller, they risk facing a penalty of up £10,000.
All international travellers who are required to self-isolate in England, must take a Covid-19 PCR test on or before day 2, and on or after their day 8 of their self -isolation period. All travellers arriving into the UK will have their arrival date treated as day zero. All travellers must take any relevant PCR testing at their designated isolation accommodation
- All International travellers who wish to stay in the UK for less than 10 days can take the day 2 test kit will. 1CovClinics will aim to provide results within 48 hours of our laboratory receiving your test.
- If your day 2 test is positive, you will then be required to self-isolate for a further 10 days from the date of receiving your positive result i.e., (13 days). Please (click here for more details) for latest Government information on this.
- All International travellers would need to complete a passenger locator form with details of where you will home quarantine 48 hours prior to your arrival into the UK. Please click link for further information (completing the passenger locator form). Your booking order number is used as your unique I.D on your passenger locator form.
- All test kits ordered will be provided with a 24 hour tracked Royal Mail shipping service to ensure you receive you kit on time. We endeavour to provide every traveller with a 48-72 hour result turnaround time once your test has reached one of our partnered ISO accredited UK laboratories. Please note, Royal Mail
- International travellers should not order a day 2 test kit if you have passed through or visited a country from the ‘red list country’. In this case please click link for more information (separate guidance if you’ve been in a country where travel to the UK is banned).