Cancellations and Returns Policy
- Please note, for health and safety reasons, dispatched kits will not be accepted as returned and no refund will be given for any kits returned. All returned kits will be destroyed to prevent potential contamination and spread of Covid-19.
- We accept cancelled orders provided we receive notice by 12pm (Monday-Friday) and must be the 3 days or more before your arrival date and prior to your order being dispatched.
- For cancellations of less than 3 days before the arrival date to the UK, there will be no refund given. Please ensure PCR kits are bought as required.
- For cancelations 3 days before the arrival date to the UK, a full refund less administration charges (£50) for day 2 and 8 PCR kit packages and (£25) for day 2/5/8 only kits will be given.
- For cancellations of our On-Site testing services within 3 days of the scheduled appointment booking, a full refund less the administration charges of £9.99 will be deducted.
- Any legible refunds will be processed by 1Covclinics. We aim to process refunds within 30 business working days which will be issued back into the payment card the order was processed with. Please note, your bank may take a further 5 business working days to process the refund.
- Please note, 1 Covclinics will not be held responsible or liable for any rejected tests due to incomplete self-swabbing being performed. This can occur due to many factors such as a result of insufficient specimen not being captured when carrying out the PCR test. It is therefore, the responsibility of the International traveller to purchase a replacement kit once notified by the service provider. A retest is mandatory by Government law in such circumstances.
On-site Testing Policy
- All On-Site-testing kits purchased MUST be ordered at least 7 days in advance. This ensures your appointment is not overbooked and your time and date slot can be scheduled.
- Any On-Site testing kits purchased within a 7 day timeframe, will not be guaranteed an appointment slot and therefore may incur cancellation charges of £9.99.
- All On-Site testing appointments day 2 and/or day 8 are to be arranged with our customer support team to confirm the time and date slot of your booking. Please complete the appointment interest form and/or email customer support at firstname.lastname@example.org at the time of your booking interest to ensure this has been confirmed.
- We are not responsible for incorrect or missing customer information on your registration card. This is the sole responsibility of the customer and must be fully and correctly completed at the time of performing your test. Please ensure to completed ALL fields to receive your test results on time without any possibilities in delay due to insufficient mandatory information. Refunds will not be issued in such cases.
- We are not accountable or responsible for any changes in your circumstances or changes in Government directives regarding your quarantine. Please note, any kits opened in such circumstances which are no longer required, a refund will not be issued.
All refund requests should be addressed via email to email@example.com.